Internships are designed to give you work integrated learning experience prior to graduation so you can bridge the gap between theory and practice and prepare you to excel in the workplace. You will gain practical experience in your field of study, earn money, develop industry contacts and networks and put your skills to the test outside the classroom.
By hiring enthusiastic undergraduate engineering students as interns you will:
- Benefit from longer placements (12-16 months) where students can be trained and given projects to oversee from start to finish
- Access the latest in engineering education and technology training from students fresh from the classroom
- Recruit future employees by cultivating relationships with top students, evaluating which interns are the best fit for your organization and extending job offers before they have graduated
- Boost your staffing resources over the summer vacation season while allowing outgoing interns to train incoming students through 16-month positions which extend over a second summer (which overlap from May to August)
- Join a network of engineering firms around the world supporting the next generation of young professionals.
LOOKING TO HIRE ONE OF OUR STUDENTS?
CONNECT WITH OUR EMPLOYER SPECIALISTS TODAY
Contact the Engineering Career Centre
403.220.3089 or email@example.com