Located in the engineering capital of Canada, the Engineering Career Centre partners with our vibrant engineering community locally, nationally and internationally to provide unique work integrated learning opportunities for students..
We are dedicated to preparing our students to be skilled professionals and ready for employment before they leave the classroom.
The Engineering Career Centre is:
- committed to student success and ensuring rich learning experiences outside the classroom
- focused on preparing students for employment by partnering with industry on career events, panel discussions, workshops and the Science & Engineering Career Fair
- supportive of all engineering students – from first year through to graduation – as they prepare to transition into the workforce
- responsive to engineering trends by working with academic leaders to incorporate the latest advances into our programming
- responsible for managing the Engineering Internship program, a 12-16 month “real world” work experience after completion of 3rd year
- dedicated to building strong relationships with other University of Calgary career centres to best support student employment needs
- collaborative with industry, working to identify and share employment opportunities including summer positions, internships and career postings.
CareerLink is the UofC's online job search
and career resources portal.
Login to register to attend career events
& view internship job postings!