Student fees are assessed per-term and include:
- faculty specific assessments
- athletic and recreation assessments
- Universal Pass Program (UPass) (transit pass)
- student health and dental plan
- mandatory course fees
- in some cases, a donation to the Calgary Engineering Endowment Fund
The university does not mail out invoices, receipts or statements of student accounts. Students can find details of their financial accounts through their Online Student Centre (log-in required).
For more information, visit the Finances page. You can also find out more about Tuition and General Fees in the University of Calgary Calendar.