The Schulich School of Engineering is always evolving to meet the needs of a new generation of engineering students. The recently wrapped Engineering Leaders Campaign is a bold initiative that is taking our engineering school into the future with expanded space, increased research opportunities and enhanced programs.
Since our school opened in 1965, we’ve made great use of our existing space and facilities. But the demand for engineers is growing and we need more space to welcome additional students. Engineering education is also changing, and we plan to change along with it by providing more student-focused programs that will inspire a new generation of engineering leaders.
We are proud to have successfully completed the campaign with a fundraising total of over $63 million.
The money is being used to:
- Create a new heart and hub for learning and research (This is well underway with the Schulich School of Engineering Expansion and Renovation Project.)
- Enhance student-centred programs
- Focus on leading research that sparks innovation
- Increase enrolment by 10 percent
- Hire additional faculty in areas of strategic research priorities
To learn more about the Engineering Leaders Campaign, please read the Case for Support. Download pdf.