University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

Financial Aid

Both the federal and provincial governments provide student loans for post-secondary education. Students must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents and need to apply through the province that considers them a resident.

Government student loans are intended to supplement student and family resources, and are awarded based on financial need. To find out if you are eligible for a student loan and how to apply, visit the Student Finance website.

You can also find information about awards and scholarships on the Student Awards website.