Dr. John Edward Arthur Bertram, MSc, PhD
Cumming School of Medicine, Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy
Associate Head (Graduate Studies)
Schulich School of Engineering, Department of Biomedical Engineering
McCaig Institute for Bone and Joint Health
B.Sc. Zoology, University of British Columbia, 1981
Doctor of Philosophy Anatomy, University of Chicago, 1988
M.Sc. Zoology, University of British Columbia, 1984
- Silver Jubilee Visiting Professor, Edith Cowan University, Australia. 2016
- Outstanding Teacher Award, Schulich School of Engineering. 2014
- Gold Star Teaching Award, Class of 2012, Faculty of Medicine. 2011
- Distinguished Alumni Award, Douglas College. 2010
- Service Advisor of the Year, Florida State University, 2004
- Honourary member , Phi Zeta Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine. 1993
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.