iRadio Lab

International graduate students

Applying to grad school

You are an international student if you do not hold Permanent Residency or Citizenship in Canada.

The application steps are the same as for domestic students (see above), but you will need to provide your immigration status. For all incoming international students, please indicate that you will be on a study permit. If you are not already inside of Canada on a valid study permit, please still indicate study permit and leave the information blank. You must first be admitted to UCalgary before being able to apply for a study permit, or an extension of your current permit. For information on applying for immigration after you have received your admission offer, please contact

International student awards

Search now

International student admissions

Read more

UCalgary international grad students

Read more

International student services and resources

Welcome Centre

Visit now

International Student Services

Visit now

Immigration information

Visit now

International Foundations Program

Visit now