Timeline for CMC Valley Hiking Trip
- August 20: Invitation to eligible Tier 2 and 3 Engineering Leadership Program students sent by the Engineering Career Centre
- August 21: Application process opens
- August 28: Application process closes
- September 4: Selected students notified
- September 5: Payment due at the Outdoor Centre
- September 8: Last day for selected students to submit payment for spot
- September 21 (5:30 - 8:30 p.m.): Students attend pre-departure meeting
- Once the application period closes, the Engineering Career Centre (ECC) will review applications to ensure the applicant meets the minimum criteria.
- Students who meet the minimum criteria will be entered into a lottery for their trip.
- Applicants will be selected from the lottery. The ECC will ensure that the final list of students will be inclusive of equity deserving groups.
- Should there be a vacancy, further students may be selected from the lottery.
Past or current registrants in Tier 2 or 3 of the Certificate in Engineering Leadership receive primary consideration. Engineering Leadership Alumni are also encouraged to apply and will receive secondary consideration based on availability.
Interested in an outdoor leadership experience?
Apply for selection and you'll hear back if selected for an experience.