MEng student resources

Guiding you every step of the way...

Upcoming events

Water treatment lab

Frequently asked questions

You will be confirmed as a participant in the program once you have paid the $500 admission deposit.

Fees payments are not immediately reflected in the student portal. It takes two to five business days to process payment before you will be able to register.

If your official transcript has not been received, you will not be able to initialize your registration. It's always a good idea, once you've accepted your offer, to contact your educational institution to ensure your official transcript request is being processed.

Set up your UCalgary email and update your contact information in your Student Centre.

Once you have paid your admissions deposit, your official transcript has been received and you've set up your UCalgary account, you can register.

You will be able to register for your courses through your Student Centre.

For exceptional registration requests, please contact us at

Applying for awards

Check your eligibility

More details

Search awards database

Search now

Contact the Graduate Scholarship Office


Supporting you: MEng Graduate Program

Student advising sessions

Our student advisors are standing by to help you with any questions you may have. Don't wait in line, set up a session through QLess.

To make an appointment, visit our QLess page.

Student handbook

Read through our helpful student handbook, created for you to have all the information you need at your fingertips.

  • Enrolling in courses
  • International student information
  • Paying for your degree
  • Internship opportunities
  • Connecting with peers
  • Student support

UCalgary Graduate Students' Association

The GSA is the voice of University of Calgary graduate students at the UCalgary and to all levels of government. The GSA supports UCalgary graduate students to succeed academically and socially through valued programs and services and responsive communication channels. 

About the GSA

Read more

Health and Dental Plans

Read more

Mental Health

Read more

Graduate Student Groups

Read more

Common forms

Explore MEng programs

Chemical and Petroleum Engineering

Read more

Civil Engineering

Read more

Electrical Engineering

Read more

Environmental Engineering

Read more

Geomatics Engineering

Read more

Mechanical Engineering

Read more

Software Engineering

Read more

Apply to graduate

All students must apply to graduate, whether they are planning to attend graduation ceremonies or not.

Learn about applying to graduate

Visit the Faculty of Graduate Studies webpage for details on how to apply to graduate.

Learn more

Apply through your Student Centre

The Application for Graduation can be initiated online through your Student Centre.

Login now

Request Notice of Completion form

A Notice of Completion form must be completed and submitted to

Download form

Get a Grad Degree Completion Letter

You can self-print your completion letter through your Student Centre.

Login now